May 22, 2011

Mitch will not run

It is Sunday morning and we are still her -- that would be a collective "we" -- the citizens of earth.

The Cubs won in Boston's Fenway Park, something they have not managed since 1918. To be fair, the Cubs have only played one other game at Boston in that period and that was Friday Evening. The teams wore throwback uniforms last night, which was kind of cool.

We had a beautiful day yesterday, i am glad I did my mowing Friday evening. I hope to get out a enjoy a fine stogie today if the rain holds off.

Enjoy your Sunday.

Oh, Mitch will not run.  His family is not in favor. I think Rush's anti-endorsement would have doomed the candidacy anyway.

1 comment:

Fuzzy Curmudgeon said...

I don't think Mitch would make a good president anyway. The lefty press doesn't hate him enough. (I operate on the premise that anyone the press hates must be good for the country.)

He'd be better for a cabinet post in a Palin administration, possibly Commerce.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger