May 31, 2011

My boring life

At least it is a short week. We had a beautiful long weekend. I did not do much yesterday. I watched one of my favorite movies in the morning The Duellists, then I went on a very long walk.  I think I over did it a bit, as I was exhausted when I got home. I usually walk a very brisk three miles about five or six days a week.  Yesterday I went over four miles.  Sunday I also went longer. I took a long nap in the afternoon, sleep-watching the Cubs loss.

Later the wife and I went and bought some flowers for the front flower beds.  We are a bit late getting them in, but controlling the jungle out there and the long-lasting rains and cold of spring have delayed much needed yard work.

My work email has chimed three times with incoming mail while typing the above paragraphs. I suppose that is a signal to get to work.  Enjoy your Monday Tuesday.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger