June 16, 2011

Things were moving too slow to even get road rage

It took nearly two hours to go from downtown Chicago to O'Hare Airport yesterday afternoon. We hit the road at 3:30 and I am not sure we got over twenty mph until 1/2 mile from the airport. If I had to deal with that every day you would never see another post from me.  I would be long dead from a stroke. There is far too much traffic for the roads to handle.

The big price increase tour continues with mixed results. I am doing my best to help the cause of inflation.  It is interesting to see most of my customers are leaning to a firm belief a double dip recession is imminent.

You get a short post today, I did not bring my power cord for the laptop.

Be of good cheer -- the weekend is coming!

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger