August 16, 2011

Dear Warren Buffett

If you and all of your rich friends think you are way undertaxed, feel free to write a check of any size to the US Treasury.

I think you just wanted to find a way to brag that you paid almost  $7 million in taxes last year.

I am willing to bet you would not tolerate for one moment the profligate spending exhibited by the Federal Government in any of your Berkshire Hathaway companies or in your own household.

What is it about Liberals that they feel guilty all of the time?

1 comment:

Fuzzy Curmudgeon said...

Here, I'll help him:

There are two ways for you to make a contribution to reduce the debt:

•You can make a contribution online either by credit card, checking or savings account at
•You can write a check payable to the Bureau of the Public Debt, and in the memo section, notate that it's a Gift to reduce the Debt Held by the Public. Mail your check to:

Attn Dept G
Bureau of the Public Debt
P. O. Box 2188
Parkersburg, WV 26106-2188

Have at, Warren.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005