March 12, 2012

Shortstop in the oats

I am sick. It is a good thing I had some posts canned and ready for this weekend.

I am pretty sure most normal human beings, if they felt as poorly as I, would be in their local hospital under the care of Doctor House, or more accurately, his real-life medical counterpart. I suspect many of you would be on your knees praying to your various gods for succor.

OK, really I have a cold accompanied by a bone jarring cough. I have slept -- if you call it sleep -- in the recliner the past two nights. I think I shall survive. That is my plan anyway.

1 comment:

Greybeard said...

I think the nation has a cold.
Wife and I have been hackin' now for over a week.
... Makes it mighy hard to be "third-baseman in the fescue".

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger