April 29, 2013

Childish

While driving through a subdivision yesterday I flipped a guy the bird. He was working in his yard, rolling a hose. He looked up just as I showed him my opinion. I bet he is still wondering what it was all about. Now that perplexed hombre has a story to tell his mates at work today.

I am giving like that.

OK, it was not a random guy

I bet he is still wondering why an unsmiling old guy flipped him the middle finger on a cloudy Sunday afternoon.

My wife was appalled at my behavior. It is not the first time.

1 comment:

Fuzzy Curmudgeon said...

My wife is often appalled at my behavior as well. I generally respond with "Well, you married me."

But your middle-finger salute was well-deserved.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger