July 22, 2013

Kate Middleton naked!

I had to ask my wife who Kate Middleton was. I suppose it is a defect in personality that I have no interest in the British Royal family. None. Zero. Zip. I could not identify Kate Middleton from a line-up of two people. That lack of knowledge does not bother me a bit.  Apparently, Kate Middleton is having a baby. 

Why would anyone care if she is having a baby? These people are just members of the lucky sperm club. If the "occupy" types want to complain about the super-rich and successful people of the world, they should focus on people like Mr. and Mrs. Kate Middleton (I know, relax) instead of hard-working businessmen. Royalty is one group who became rich from the labors of the common folk. Everything they have was taken from someone else.

This is my first and last post about the Royal Baby. I have more interest in my neighbor's azalea bushes, and I don't care about them at all.

4 comments:

Fuzzy Curmudgeon said...

Ya gotta admit it drove Trayvon off the front pages.

diamond dave said...

Azalea bushes. That sounds like a great blog topic. Because every time I hear about the Royal Baby my only thought is about Navy sailors crossing the Equator for the first time and... having to kiss the Royal Baby. Yeeesh.

Rita said...

Except that the Middleton's aren't royalty. They built their fortune from a party business. They actually contributed to society.

Just a couple minutes ago, my husband was at the computer and suddenly said, "Man, Kate is gorgeous isn't she?"

Yeah, he's half chick, half man.

Joe said...

she is part and parcel of the Royal Family now.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger