June 3, 2015

Liar in Chief

as Gomer used to say, "Surprise, surprise, surprise". Health insurers are seeking another double-digit increase in premiums for those covered under the ObamaCare exchanges.

President Obama promised my premiums would decrease by $2,500. Instead my coverage costs more. I used to have a policy that covered nearly everything with a small co-pay. Now I have a $4,000 deductible. I pay more for significantly less. Obama lied, my checking account died.

At least Sandra Fluck can get laid all she wants and never have to pay for her birth control. There is that.

3 comments:

Scott said...

My premiums started rising two years before Obamacare came into effect, because insurance companies knew their costs would rise. Of course they would, anyone could figure that out without years of actuarial research. My deductible went up to $7500, so my insurance isn't as valuable as it once was. It was a good way to buy more votes though. Hopefully Sandra Fluke won't procreate more voters.

Joe said...

That is one good thing, as long as Fluke is on birth control she is not producing more tax payer leeches.

Just think how many Democrats there would be if they weren't aborting tens of thousands of future voters each year

hey teacher... said...

Unfortunately, Mike Pence's mother was a Republican and they are not allowed to get abortions.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger