January 8, 2016

In old Vincennes

It is a rainy Friday here at the old homestead. I'm not complaining, it should be snow at this time of year. All hail Global Warming! One does not have to shovel rain.

As far as I know we have no plans for the weekend. I got the last boxes of Christmas stuff poked back up in the attic yesterday afternoon when I got home, so I can once again park in the garage. I started moving my tools into the toolbox my wife gifted me for Christmas. It is much larger and far nicer than my old one. Maybe now I can get all of my tools in one tool box as opposed to storing them in various places all over the garage.

What say we enjoy some classic Beatles music today?


Here is a Buddy Rich cover of the same:


No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger