August 20, 2017

I'm getting too old for this stuff

My daughter and her family have left the premises.. I spent a good chunk of Friday evening and yesterday helping move. When did I become so weak? I used to be fairly strong. I could work at physical stuff all day. Now, after a few hours I can barely move. Frankly, I hurt all over. I'm sure there are more boxes and stuff to be moved today. I will suck it up and do what I can.

It just seems that is not as much as it was just a few years ago.

How the hell did this happen? I think my wife lifted and carried as much as I did yesterday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hate to break it to you, it doesn't get any better as we age.

Ed Bonderenka said...

i've noticed that too. Until a couple months ago, I thought I was immune.

B said...



Women don't get weaker as they age, they just get meaner. Men get out of shape and therefore less strong.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger