March 9, 2018

News you can use

No, relax. Once more the title of the post has nothing to do with content. You should know that by now.

I went to the doctor this morning. He was happy. My blood sugars have continued to drop. My A1C is back below 7. I will yet again avoid insulin. Yay for me. Of course, I was left with the admonition to “do better”.  While I was there I got an updated tetanus shot, the first since I was probably in my teens. I feel like I was punched in the shoulder. I also had blood drawn for various labs. My cholesterol has been good so I don’t expect any change there.

My drivers license is due for renewal this month. I don’t anticipate any issues with the vision test since my surgeries, but I’m going in early just to be safe.

I’m not sure what the cruise director has planned for our weekend social activities. I’m sure she will tell me when it is time to get in the car.

That’s it for now.

I bet you are glad you checked in for this post.

Have a great Friday.

1 comment:

Jean said...

Congrats on your health check-up.
My endo is still doing gradual reduction of my insulin dose...only 4 units of Novolog 2X day and 22 of Levemir at night. Plus the 1000 mg
Metformin 2X day. I manage to keep glucose readings between 90-110.
Weight loss is slow...only about 20 lbs. so far.
(Actually, I started eliminating the second dose of Novolog this week and am getting the same results. Doctor doesn't need to know absolutely everything, right?)

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger