April 14, 2019

There is no hidden message in the dragons, it is just entertainment

There is a steady cold rain falling this morning. The forecast calls for more of the same all day.

We had dinner and euchre with some friends last night. It was a good time.

Strangely, I can see better without my glasses this morning. I don't know what is going on. I had to take them off to read the menu last night. Paranoid me can only think the worst. I'm just a nervous Nellie. My eye problems developed slowly over years last time.

Sometimes I wonder of the Trumpster secretly reads my rantings. I suggested dumping herds of illegals into Sanctuary Cities years ago. Now the Prez hints he just might take that course of action and the anti-border crowd is going nuts. I say pull up a busload or three of migrants every day to AOC's apartment in NY, hand them a bag lunch, and tell them "welcome home and please show up for court". I suspect the economically illiterate anti-border freshman Congressperson will have a change of attitude in short order. Or not. The stupid runs deep in her.

I really hope the Dems run on open borders and the Green New Deal (they support it until they have to actually vote for it). It is a sure way to get four more years of Trump. On the other hand, since we no longer teach civics, history, or economics in school the concept of "hey free stuff" will appeal to a lot of people. 

The Mamas and Papas are singing about walking in cold and gloomy weather on my Amazon spy device. How appropriate this morning.

GoT starts tonight. My old man butt (you know what I'm talking about) will be parked on a sofa at my Son-in-law's in plenty of time to catch to opening credits.

Have a great day.

2 comments:

Ed Bonderenka said...

I took your suggestion and had a good day.
Thanks.

Joe said...

I'm glad for you

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger