May 13, 2019

No GoT spoilers here

It is a chilly Monday here at the homestead. We went to my daughter's for a Mothers Day cookout. They provided the burgers, I made potato and pasta salads, deviled eggs, and a homemade peanut butter pie.

It rained all weekend. You can almost see the grass and weeds growing. The spring ants are doing their best to move into the dry house. I am fighting them off, streams of bug spray are mowing them down by the patio doors like fire from that GoT dragon.

Speaking of GoT, I'm not sure how blasts of flame makes stone walls explode, but it was cool. I'm not sure how the Packers will survive without Mr Rogers, though.

I have to get ready for work.  Have a great day.

2 comments:

Nawm D Gerr said...

Congratulations on your new grandbaby! My husband said the same thing a bout the castle walls on GOT. Have a great week!

Joe said...

Gracias

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger