August 31, 2019

Easy Fruit Salad

Allergies are kicking my butt.

It is cloudy. I hope it clears Up, we are invited to a pool party.

The usual Saturday morning filler -- coffee. Music. Blah. Blah.

I have to get this blogging stuff out of the way, the season finale of Yellowstone is waiting for me on the DVR. If you are not watching that show, you should be.

Enjoy your Saturday...What?

You are joking, right?

Sigh.

This ain't difficult people. Apples, bananas, oranges, grapes, toss in some little marshmallows and nuts if you like. Pour a little OJ or sprite over it to keep stuff from turning brown. Cut the fruit into small pieces. Avoid the sharp edge of the knife with your fingers. Clean up your mess.

2 comments:

Jean said...

With whipped cream on top.

paul said...

I prefer whipped cream. It's good with the tiny chocolate marshmallows, too.
I've had it served with cottage cheese mixed in. Served. I didn't eat any.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger