September 7, 2019

A priest and a rabbi...

A Catholic priest and a Rabbi found themselves sharing a compartment on a train.
After a while, the priest opened a conversation by saying “I know that, in your religion, you’re not supposed to eat pork…Have you actually ever tasted it?
The Rabbi said, “I must tell the truth. Yes, I have, on the odd occasion.”
Then the Rabbi had his turn of interrogation. He asked, “Your religion, too…I know you’re supposed to be celibate. But….”
The priest replied, “Yes, I know what you’re going to ask. I have succumbed once or twice.”

There was silence for a while. Then the Rabbi peeped around the newspaper he was reading and said, “Better than pork, isn’t it?”

4 comments:

Ed Bonderenka said...

Bacon is close. :)

Ed Bonderenka said...

A priest, a Rabbi and Hillary Clinton walk into a bar. Police want to hear from anyone with information regarding the whereabouts of the Priest and Rabbi!

Fuzzy Curmudgeon said...

Spectacles, testicles, wallet, watch.

Practical Parsimony said...

Funny!

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger