July 29, 2020

sad trombone

Thunderstorms rolled through yesterday afternoon and evening leaving the grass wet and the air fresh and clean this morning. I need to mow, but that is a task I will likely leave to tomorrow or Thursday.

I threw together a boxed coffee cake mix for breakfast. It was delicious. The girls all liked it.

Boy, this is some riveting stuff.

True confession, this was yesterday’s post. It didn’t rain on Tuesday. In fact it was beautiful.

Another confession, I have no more to offer today than I did yesterday.

It is a sad state of affairs.

2 comments:

Practical Parsimony said...

I have never seen boxed coffee cake mixes.

Joe said...

https://www.krusteaz.com/products/muffins-crumb-cakes/cinnamon-swirl-crumb-cake-muffin-mix

Here

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger