September 14, 2020

Way to go sports fan

I had to work yesterday. I taped the football game since I hadn’t decided to boycott or not. I would save the decision for after 6 when I got home. I did sport my Indianapolis Colts face mask to work. 

It was late afternoon. A customer stopped me to ask a question. He said he liked my mask and didn’t even pause and proceeded to tell me “They lost today, you know”. I told him I’ve been at work all day, I’m recording it. He then went on to tell me all about the game anyway. My mask prevented him from seeing me mouth the word “asshole”. Who does that kind of stuff? That made my decision to watch or not watch pretty easy.

Alex Mills threw a no-hitter for the Cubs yesterday. I was at work for that too. I’m more bummed by that than missing the Colts suck again this year. 

2 comments:

Jean said...

Did they suck as bad as Cleveland? 6-38. Cripes.

Practical Parsimony said...

Tommy always tells me the complete plot or at least the good parts when we sit down to watch a movie. I cannot understand someone who deliberately continues to spoil something. It is very annoying, but he sees nothing wrong with it.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger