May 2, 2021

Lord Knows, I Can’t Change

 It looks to be a nice day. I won’t know, I have to work. But you didn’t come here for a weather report. I suspect you are here for the music.*

Here you go, today’s entries for Southern rock weekend:


And I think we have to go with the king daddy from Skynyrd:


That’s not my favorite from the band, but you can’t deny greatness.

Maybe it is not a funny story., but back when I made mixed tapes (who didn’t if you are of a certain age), I always cut the first line from Free Bird from the live album and inserted it about midway through the mix tape. You know, where Ronnie asks “What song do you wanna hear?”. I always found it amusing.


*that is why you stopped by, right? 

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger