June 8, 2021

The trees are drawing me near

It is a good day, the rain notwithstanding. Not only do I have the day off, it is my favorite girl’s birthday. Yes, my wife is redacted years old today. 

I noticed President * managed to highlight our racist past by discussing the terrible Tulsa race riots. He failed to commemorate the thousands who died on D-Day to help eradicate one of the worst racists and mass murderers in recent history. Of course WWII provides no opportunity for race baiting nor to perpetuate the notion of permanent victimhood required by the Democrat Party. 

Two more weeks of the boot, three and a half more years of the Biden. I’m not sure which is worse.

Biden, definitely.

2 comments:

Ed Bonderenka said...

The Biden won't make it.
Then it's the cackler-in-chief.
"“And I haven’t been to Europe,” Harris cackled in response."

Happy Birthday to the other half of you.

Cappy said...

https://bacaracka.com/bacablog/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/New-witch.jpg

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger