August 27, 2021

Is anyone in charge?

Wait, we gave a list of our collaborators to the Taliban? Are you F-ing kidding me?

How did that go? Uh, Mr. Terrorist, please don’t kill our people as they try to get to the airport. 

Taliban: how do we know what people to not kill? 

State Department: how about we give you a list?

Taliban:  uh, OK. (Stifles guffaws)

Crap on a cracker, who’s in charge of this shit show? We give up Billions of dollars of arms and equipment, not even bothering trying to destroy it. Then we let them dictate terms. Finally, we give them a convenient kill list?

Do we need to check the emails to make sure we aren’t giving the treasury PIN number to a Nigerian Princess? 

I had to worry about my elderly mom and dad falling to scams. I never thought the senile old fart in the White House would be so gullible.

Biden says we are gonna get those terrorists who bombed the airport yesterday. With what, and who is going to do it? 

We are pulling out pronto. Does he think anyone is going to help us? After we left them swinging in the wind? 

Biden really has been wrong about every foreign policy decision in the last fifty years.

4 comments:

Cappy said...

That's not an earthquake in Missouri. That's Harry Truman at 45,000 RPM.

Cheryl said...

Listening to him talk last evening didn't feel me with pride or confidence. All I could think is we are in a whole world of trouble with this moron in charge.

Anonymous said...

This post was awesome. I laughed out loud.

...Nigerian princess.

Kinda reminiscent of Acidman. And I mean that as a compliment as you likely know.


Fred

Joe said...

Fred, I amuse me to no end. It is a bonus when others are amused too. Thanks.

Acidman? Not in my wildest dreams do I have a fraction of his talent.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger