August 28, 2021

Your Love is Fadin’

It is Saturday. Woot. It is going to be a hot one. Thank goodness our friends have invited us to soak in their pool this afternoon . It is good to have friends with nice things. I plan to get in for the first time in a while. It has been six weeks. I think my incision is healed.

My new boss dropped off my new company car truck yesterday. It has the company logo painted down the sides and on the hood like a NASCAR racer, but I’m not complaining. ‘Cause free F150. I’m ready to start Monday. It’s been a long time coming.

I’m not going to go on a political rant today. The incompetence is evident for all to see. My blood pressure doesn’t need it. Plus I’m in a good mood. I’m pretty sure my buddy and I will solve America’s problems over a beer and cigar this afternoon. 

1971’s Maggie May deservedly gets the love from critics and Rod Stewart fans. I’m no exception. Yet who can deny the power of Stewart and the Faces from their cover of (I know) I’m losing you? From the same 1971 album Every Picture Tells a Story:


Have a great Saturday.

1 comment:

Practical Parsimony said...

I LOVE Rod Stewart's music!

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger