December 10, 2021

The World Turned Upside Down

 I really do not understand the world I live in. The news had a story last night about some safe injection sites the have opened in New York City. Officials were bragging that drug users could come there and shoot up in a safe space using needles provided by the city. 

One “patron” (read addict) said it was great, he could shoot up with a fresh needle and have no fear of over-dosing since medical help was on hand! 

Somehow, the official in charge said this program would eliminate illegal drug use. Yup, and free wine will cure alcoholism and defunding police will eliminate crime. 

In a world where I’m told that sex is an artificial construct and that we should elect a female President in the same breath, I’m not surprised by any of this. Confused, sure. 

1 comment:

Practical Parsimony said...

I thought that is what I heard! Crazy!

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger