January 12, 2022

They stab it with their steely knives

Blah. Boring. Ennui. Soporific. My life is without thrills these days. I have nothing to report. Do you have any interest in the minutiae of learning my new job? Of course not. Some of it bores me to tears. 

Do you care that I had biscuits and sausage gravy for supper last night or leftover noodles for lunch? I hope not.

It is warmer today, but cloudy. So what? You have weather too. 

Politics? From my perspective power-hungry leftists are doing everything to force their agenda upon me to the detriment of my country and my freedom. You might believe righties are standing directly in the. way of progress.  

What else? My new company car arrives on the morrow. I’m excited about that. You would be too to get a mostly free car. In this case, a new Jeep Grand Cherokee*. I’m sure not complaining. 

The local NFL team figuratively crapped the bed and local sports talk is in high outrage. Baseball is on hold until the millionaires quit arguing with the billionaires. The start of Spring Training seems to be speculative at best. And no, I just can’t get excited about the Winter Olympics.

But guess what? You got a post. 

Don’t you feel better?


* black

3 comments:

Practical Parsimony said...

Getting a new car is wonderful!

Jean said...

Congrats on the new car.
How's the eyeball?

Cappy said...

Had enough of those power-hungry leftists that are doing everything to force their agenda upon me to the detriment of my country and my freedom over Thanksgiving.

Can ya tell us more about those noodles?

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger