March 24, 2022

That passage of time can’t go quick enough

The servers are still down at work. I suspect it was a big hack/ attack. Giant spreadsheets detailing all my stuff seemed like a good idea. I’m not sure now when I can only access them via my phone. Not ideal working conditions.

The rain has finally abated a little. I thought for a while yesterday I was supposed to use the big piece of tree filling my backyard as a start on an ark. I don’t think willow is a desired wood for ship building. I cleaned my gutters during a brief lull in yesterday’s downpours. More rain is expected later tonight and into the morrow. I hope the standing water can soak in the saturated ground by then. 

The wife is off babysitting at the grandgirls’ house. The oldest is sick. I think I will either have grilled cheese or a peanut butter and jelly sammich for lunch. Both sound good. Decisions, decisions. 

If you think I ramble, try listening to this train wreck:




She is just a bad stumble and Biden head bump away from grasping the nuclear football. She proves you don’t have to be smart to sleep your way into politics. I’m not sure she can spell potato either. 

2 comments:

B said...

Grilled PB&J.
Just sayin'

Joe said...

I went to get butter to make a grilled peanut butter when I spied Mac and cheese from Wednesday supper. I went for leftovers instead.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger