April 6, 2022

Bluey cracks me up

I’m late to the old blogeroo this morning because reasons. The Obama made an appearance at the White House yesterday. I almost felt the sea levels start to drop and peace break out throughout the globe. Almost.

The bigger news is I believe I have caught a cold. I’m probably sicker than anyone else ever who caught a cold ever. I’m just sayin’. I have a runny nose, watery eyes, sneezing, and coughing from the post nasal drip. I expect you will be lining up to deliver appropriately seasoned chicken noodle soup. Work out the schedule among yourselves, I’m too sick to take charge. I might add a postscript note I prefer homemade, but I’ll take canned if necessary. 

Say, if you are already cooking, you might throw in a grilled cheese, bacon, or a nicely grilled New York Strip. If you are bringing steak you can substitute a side salad and baked spud for the soup. Thanks.

3 comments:

glasslass said...

I'm so sorry you are sick. If it makes you feel any better I haven't had a cold in over 20 years. And I actually made homemade chicken noodle soup yesterday. I can't put noodles in mine as daughter can't have egg noodles and her ward has to have a specialty noodle due to her condition. Can hardly keep up. But you know, distance and it would be cold when I got there. But when I have a bowl tonight I'll think of you. Would that help. Alright, I'll stop but get better, open a can of chicken noodle and sleep.

Practical Parsimony said...

I just am getting better from a two week congestion of sinuses and ears and chest. Maybe I have a teaspoon of sympathy for you. I will check, but expect nothing else from me. There is too much around here for me to do anything else. Sorry, have a cold when I am well.

Joe said...

Luckily, it is just a minor cold. Coupled with my chronic hypochondria my situation remains unlifethreatening. But you never know...

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger