April 7, 2022

London Calling

Inflation is at levels we haven’t seen since Carter micromanaged the White House tennis courts. It takes half a paycheck to fill up your car with gas. American citizens are struggling, and Biden is passing out free healthcare, education, tax refunds, and cell phones to illegals. WTH? My cell phone bill is expensive. Granted, that is on me and the features, products, and plan I chose. That is because I am paying for it. I guess I’m also paying for Jose and Juan and Naillely’s cell phone too. 

Look it up. You are paying too.

3 comments:

Ed Bonderenka said...

The anger I have to suppress on a daily basis ends up venting in other areas.
When I say this makes my blood boil, I really means I want do deal with this situation in a visceral way.
I'm being robbed. My children are being robbed. My grandchildren are being robbed.
And I'm supposed to sit here and take it.

Anonymous said...

How else are they going to make sure Jose and Juan and Naillely vote Democrat?

Right there with ya, Ed.

It's total BS.


Freddie

Greybeard said...

Ed +2, I guess.
"One Nation, under God, indivisible?"
I laugh, through ironic tears.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger