June 29, 2022

Summertime Blues

I know I had a couple of days off last week. I still cannot wait for the long weekend. Weird, right? 

Does anyone really believe Trump climbed from the backseat to try and grab the wheel of the Presidential limo? If you are going to trot stuff out to ensure you get that long-lasting job in the swamp or maybe a book deal, it has to at least be believable. 

I’m a bit tired this morning. A bowl of watermelon for a snack sent me to the bathroom twice in the night. My phone beeped all night long as my Asian and European colleagues emailed me during their work hours. That happens every night. The volume was heavier than usual last night. 

What I really want is a big plate of bacon and eggs (over easy) and some grits. I’d take fried potatoes or hash browns. If you loved me you would fix me some. I guess it is going to be Raisin Bran. 

Since we are in the heart of summer and heading to the great Independence Day weekend, how about an old summertime classic?



Dig those dance moves!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She worked for Trump after he left the White House until Aprilwhen they figured out it washer leaking info to the media. Great witness.

B said...

Why do you think it has to be believable? Blasey-Ford wasn't believable. But some of the mud stuck anyway..

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger