June 19, 2022

Winning the important stuff

I like to play the classic card game Free Cell on my iPad. I will occasionally play while watching TV, or when I’m bored. I’m not great at it. It usually takes me a couple of minutes to clear a board and my all -time high score is a shade over 19,000 points. 

Last weekend, it might have been Saturday when the wife was sick, I hit a new personal best win streak of 49 games in a row. For me that is a lot. My previous personal best was twenty-some games. Irritated to finally lose, I started another game and won. Take that computer card game.


I just looked at my stats. I guess I was ticked. I haven’t lost since. At this point my win streak is at 98 games in a row. I’ve won 147 out of the last 148 games. 

Of course I certainly just jinxed everything. 

If I’m going on a winning streak why couldn’t it be the lottery, the HGTV dream house, the horses, a big chunk of new business for the company, or all the nookie I want?  I waste my good luck on a silly computer card game. 

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger