July 14, 2022

Makes me sick

 I watched the Uvalde School video. I’m speechless, or nearly so.

I understand why some of the parents are angry and upset over it’s release.

I know why law enforcement, if you want to label those cowards as such, did not want it released.

Each and every one of those police officers cowering in the hall should resign immediately. No one wants to die. When you sign up for the job as cop, as fireman, you are by definition putting your life on the line. If all you want to do is write tickets, become a meter maid. If you want the uniform and the feeling of power, become a mall cop. 

Paul Blart showed more gumption and intestinal fortitude. Kids were dying while those hired to protect them are getting hand sanitizer. The police where there, body armor in place, armed with true assault weapons three minutes after the shooter entered the school. 

They ran when they heard shots. 

Let me repeat.

They ran when they heard shots. 

I’m not sure how any of those cops can show their face in that community. 

1 comment:

Practical Parsimony said...

It was appalling that the shots they heard were when children were shot. Still, they ran away. Kids were dying! They should all be fired.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger