July 15, 2022

Stuff you have been thinking about

I’m sure you have been worrying about my Free Cell status. I last updated you on my winning streak last month. Well here we are, almost a month later, and I’m still on a hot streak. Right now I have won 302 games in a row. My previous win streak was around 25 games. Then I won 49 in a row. I lost a game then I embarked on my current streak. That puts me at 351 out of the last 352 games.*

Yes, I know, mentioning a streak is akin to discussing a no hitter. I am messing with fate. 

So it goes. 

I just couldn’t keep silent when I know you are still eagerly awaiting updates from me. 




* my wife says I need to get a life.

2 comments:

Practical Parsimony said...

When I click on the link, I end up on my blog, on the page where my list of posts is located.

Joe said...

Hmm the link goes to my June 19th post. It works for me.

I don’t know.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger