September 9, 2022

Random Ramblings

The Queen has died. May she Rest In Peace. I don’t know if she was a good person or not. Her progeny and descendants seem like a bunch of privileged dolts. As for the monarchy, I think we threw them out for good reason. But hey, if the Brits want a king or queen, what do I care? My taxes don’t support their lifestyle. All know is if I ever chance meet the King (or Pope), no one better expect me to kneel or bow or even mutter an insincere “Your Grace”. It won’t happen. Charles is just a man born into the lucky sperm club. 

We went to dinner with the youngest’ new girlfriend last night. At some point she mentioned she loves to mess with the boy’s hair (eww). My wife pointed out that I don’t like my hair touched and added “he doesn’t like to be touched at all”. The boy nodded. Fifteen minutes or so later, as we left the restaurant, the new girlfriend proceeded to hug me. I crossed my arms when she hugged my wife before she reached for me, but apparently the new girl is not fluent in body language. I guess she doesn’t listen either. 

The Biden Administration is trying to walk back the despicable characterization of half the country as semi-fascist and a threat to democracy, instead saying that applied only to election deniers. Except those Democrats that denied Bush won, or refused to certify Trump, or called Trump illegitimate, or never conceded the Georgia gubernatorial election....

The Buffalo Bills sure look very, very good.

I hope Bloggers’ spotty counting metrics were nonfunctional again yesterday. I hate to think only eleven of you read my post yesterday. That’s a 26% decrease over my normal fifteen readers. 

Probably you just want more Friday Music:



3 comments:

Cappy said...

Good work there with the boy's new girlfriend. I recommend a healthy dose of King of the Hill.

Anonymous said...

I do not want some relative stranger hugging me. I reserve that for people I love and care about. Eww...

Joe said...

Yep. I should add, in case it wasn’t clear, this is the first time I met her.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger