October 11, 2022

Suburban Moon

 


I took this picture Sunday night when I went outside to put a bag of garbage in the bin. I suppose it has the proper seasonal mood. I really wanted to get a picture of the big full hunter’s moon, but the limitations of the iPhone camera fuzzed the shot when I tried to zoom in. I think the end result of the non-zoom image framed between my house and the hard maple made for a better shot anyway. Or not. Art is in the viewers’ eye.  

If I ever write the great American novel I have decided I am going to call it Suburban Moon. I don’t care if the title matches the story or not. I just like the sound of it. It’s not like titles have ever matched content on the old blog, why should it in other aspects? Anyway, don’t steal my half-thought out title. 

It probably won’t matter if you do steal it. I won’t write the great American novel, and it is even more likely I will forget about the title “Suburban Moon” long before I get the first chapter done even if I tried to write a book. Truth be told, I will forget that title before tomorrow most likely. 


1 comment:

Jean said...

Art can only be seen in the viewer's eye. Try to describe it in words alone and we will fail.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger