December 27, 2022

Boy, the Colts Suck

 It is the second “Monday” this week. I’m at my desk, ostensibly working, but my motivation level is pretty low. I have handled the emails from the extra long weekend, but other than that, I don’t have much. 

I need to put in some more work on my contract proposal for Really Big Customer before I present it to my boss. I would also like his input before I devote any more time and effort if he disagrees with my approach. So right now I am just staring at the spreadsheet. 

We are looking for a big warm up by the weekend. I can live with that. 

Have a great Tuesday.

2 comments:

glasslass said...

Everyone left yesterday and I sat down. Good grief it's wonderful to see everyone and wonderful to see them leave. So, I'll clean today and you work on your spreadsheet and I'll think I have the better deal.

Fuzzy Curmudgeon said...

I gave up on the NFL several years ago, so I don't have to say things like "Colts suck".

Then there are the Cubs. *sigh*

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger