December 21, 2022

‘Cause it is awesome


 
Edit:  I just noticed this is the 7,500th post I have published. 

I always have gone for quantity over quality. Like I often say, you get what you pay for around here. 

But you have to admit the stop action movie is awesome*. If you disagree then I’m afraid we will never be able to hang out, drink beer and smoke cigars. Sorry, I do have standards.

*except the little boy with a thirty-year old’s voice, or the blond Mary...

Further edit: I did some research. The voice of Aaron is actually performed by a kid, not an adult. Go figure.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep them coming Joe.


Roger in Michigan

Midwest Chick said...

It is indeed awesome! I always cried when the lamb got hurt. Plus the music is sublime.

glasslass said...

Wonderful.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger