January 4, 2023

I set my sights on Monday

 I scrubbed the outside of the house of Christmas decorations Monday. Last evening we took down the tree, boxed the ornaments, and removed the lighted garland from the stairs. There are still some Christmas decorations around the house, but the wife will put those away this week. The house is returning to normal. The bright cheery lights are put away in time for the gloomy days of January and February. 

In a like manner, the warm weather of the past few days will move east after today and seasonal temps will return. There is even a chance for snow on Thursday. 

The Republicans continue to beclown themselves in Congress. Democrats stick together like Gorilla Glue in a dipshit’s hair. Republicans eat their own. They truly are the Stupid Party, ever seeking to snatch defeat from the edge of victory. As much as it pains me to say it, Republicans are the Chicago Cubs of politics. 

The good news is that it is already Wednesday. I present my contract proposal to Really Big Customer tomorrow morning. My self-assessment for my annual review is due Friday, and I have an engineering review this afternoon to go over all of my open projects. 

I have no idea why I am blogging instead of working.

Have a great hump day.



1 comment:

Cappy said...

Yeah, the Cubs, but without Wrigley Field.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger