January 3, 2023

its not the hippies, it is their grandkids

Back to work. I’m sitting in my new office chair; my Christmas gift from my wife. It is cushiony and comfortable. The back broke on my old one some months ago, so I couldn’t lean back. That made for long days. 

The tragedy at the NFL game last night reminds us the players are all humans, playing a game. My level of disgust for the Giants player who made “snow angels” while the Colts QB writhed in agony Sunday was increased in light of the carting off of a Bills player in apparent cardiac arrest last evening.  The Giants DE’s happy celebration Sunday afternoon on the sideline as he learned the Cots player was out of the game shows the brutal side of the sport. You are not human if you find joy in hurting someone. 

Speaking of disappointment and disgust, I increasingly find politics disagreeable. I hate both parties. The left continues with their tyrannical rule, their climate change hysteria will destroy our economy and way of life. And make no mistake, that is the goal. The right only wants to squabble among themselves, content for decades to be the minority party. Both only looking to make as much money individually as possible. 

We cannot win against the woke, leftist agenda. Already my 8 year-old granddaughter says stuff I cannot believe. She didn’t learn it at home. One generation already has bought in, and are indoctrinating the next. Old farts like me have no chance. I am glad I’ll be dead before they gain complete control. 

After watching the New Year’s celebrations I am not convinced the folks who put on the Times Square celebration really know what they are doing. They keep dropping the ball.

1 comment:

Greybeard said...

Compassion-
A panhandler asks for a "donation". You give him/her a few bucks and what do they do with it? Yet if we deny them we feel guilty, don't we?
Our "niceness" is killing us. And we HAVE TO STOP helping those who will NOT help themselves.
Tough love.
It is good love.
You know it. I know it. Let's practice it.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger