March 3, 2023

I-70 is the most boring road in the nation

Hola readers. I’m back from a four day business trip. It was good to be on the road. Unfortunately, it was a sales meeting. I should not say that, this was one of the more productive and fun meetings I have attended. Not only did we get a lot of work done, we had a good time. 

We went to hockey game, played at Top Golf and ate some great food. Despite the fact I have not swung a golf club in at least 15 years, I won one of the games. Maybe because I was rated “beginner” and it was easier for me.

I also saw a couple of customers before and after the meeting. A good trip all around.

I  glad to be home, though.



1 comment:

Cappy said...

About to hit I-70 tomorrow en route to Indy. Some day I'll take the dare and try the Indian food at the truck stop west of Richmond,

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger