March 10, 2023

I'm very tired and I'm not feeling right

It is a blustery, chilly Friday and I anticipate a blustery, chilly, rainy, and snowy weekend. It seems like a stay inside weekend for sure. I had hoped to do some yard work. The backyard is a mess. Several large limbs fell from the big willow last month and I need to get them sawed up. I am talking very large limbs: four or five inches in diameter. Getting rid of the wood once it is cut up is another matter. One problem at a time. The flower beds need cleaned. The whole thing is a mess. But it won’t b done this weekend, that’s for sure. 

The wife is off Saturday to a baby shower. She will b gone a good part of the day. I guess I could clean house while she is away. Or I could read and watch old movies. Life is full of decisions.

How about some Friday music? I have the Hollies bouncing around in my head this morning, but we have done them before. How about we jump into the eighties with an MTV staple?



No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger