April 26, 2023

Adventures in Babysitting

SIL just picked up the youngest granddaughter. My wife was doing the granddaughter’s hair and noticed red spots on the back of the girl’s neck. Upon examination, there were spots on the backs of her knees, her belly and all over her waistline. I said “yup, chickenpox”. The wife thought so too. The doctor asked for pictures and said “Don’t bring her in, but I don’t think it is chickenpox.”  I don’t know how you can tell from pictures, and isn’t the doctors job to look a sick patients? 

Anyway, she may or may not have the chickenpox (she does I don’t care what the remote doctor says). 

Here is some music to get you over the midweek hump. You can never go wrong with the King. Who doesn’t dig the spoken word lament in the middle?



1 comment:

Practical Parsimony said...

Sounds like chicken pox to me or maybe measles.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger