April 25, 2023

This sucker would clog the waterspout

We pulled into the garage and the wife climbed out of the Escape. I walked around the back and towards the door into the house. “Look at that spider “ said the wife. There, in front of the garage refrigerator, was the biggest wolf spider I had ever seen. It looked like a tarantula. 

I walked back around the car to a shelf next to the ‘fridge. Yeah, I wasn’t walking over that thing. I grabbed the industrial sized bug spray and zapped that sucker. He ran under the refrigerator to die. 

Yes, I know, benefits of spiders, blah, blah. Nope. A giant arachnid like that needed to be gone. 

True confession, I am wet my pants scared of snakes. I slightly less afraid of spiders. 

Now, every time I go to grab something from the garage ‘fridge I worry the evil, certainly poisonous, spider is waiting to crawl out from under the appliance and bite me on the foot. 

We both know it is a very real possibility. 

I suppose I am going to have to pull out the refrigerator and look for the body. It is the only way I can relax.

3 comments:

Cappy said...

Nuke it. Nuke it from space. We can always build a Noblesville recovered from backup in an adjacent county.

B said...

Fire.
Cannot be too sure.

Greybeard said...

Desiderata.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger