May 8, 2023

Monday: it has been a long week already

I  have nothing to report. Oh, I could go off on an epic political rant but why get my blood pressure up to unacceptable levels? In truth, my blood pressure is good for a fat old guy: always 120s over 80s. But you get the point on politics and blood pressure. 

I saw a news report today where a court in Ohio ruled it was fine that a man who pretends he is a female exposed himself to little girls in a women’s locker room at a YMCA, because the court ruled he was so fat his gut covered his tiny genitalia. There is something sad and pathetic and comic in the whole story, but I am at a loss for words. OK, the word “tiny” was not used to describe his man junk, but I am certain the description is apt. 

Chuck was kinged over in Britain. Harry frowned. Megan stayed home. I did not watch. 

I did watch a great movie from 1991 called Black Robe. Set in seventeenth century French Canada, it is about a Jesuit missionary attempting to convert the native tribes. It is first rate if you dig that period in history. You can find it on Amazon Prime streaming.

I have a weekend of emails to get to. Work beckons.

1 comment:

Practical Parsimony said...

I am so happy my girls are not in school anymore. The older grandchildren are in their 20s, but I still have two in hs. I wonder what will happen to girls exposed to the gender discrimination they endure today where girls are exposed to men who are set on molesting.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger