June 19, 2023

On a slow boat from China

No time to blog this morning. A work crises needs to be addressed. The plant has screwed up. If I didn’t know better I would swear Joe Biden was running the place. I am going to have to ask my boss to get involved, and that pisses me off. If this does not get fixed fast, I will look bad, the company will look bad, our customer will look bad to their customer. All to save a few bucks on air freight. I don’t get it, why risk nearly four million dollars in business to save a few thousand dollars? If I was in charge, someone would be fired. 

I hope your Monday is better than mine.

4 comments:

Cappy said...

Accounting rules, man!

Anonymous said...

Accountants were probably behind the decision to not ship air!

Joe

Unknown said...

Dear Fat,

It is not the plant's responsibility to pay for an expedited shipment when all functions before it gets to the plant is behind/late. Order/expedite it yourself next time.

Joe said...

Dear unknown,

Nice of you to comment on facts you don’t know.

The plant is late, it is to fix a quality problem they caused. So yes, they have to pay to fix it. And it is my own company plant. We wouldn’t have to expedite if they made the parts right the first time.

I guess you are wrong on every single point.

Thanks for reading, though.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger