July 9, 2023

Cathartes aura

When I went to bed last night I had a great idea for today’s post. It was flip and pity and...lost in my dreams. So it goes. Yet again your subscription price was wasted. Perhaps in need to institute a “True Scouts in Action” type feature where loyal readers write in their Hoosierboy-like adventures to fill content. 

Should I be concerned? There is a vulture sitting in my big willow staring at my back door this morning. I first saw him yesterday. I turned the corner out of the cul-de-sac and he was right there in the street eating what was left of what I think was a bunny. The turkey buzzard reluctantly hopped over the curb and out of my way, but gave me a look of disdain as I drove past. Now, he is perched n my backyard and staring at my patio door. Does he know something I don’t? The raven might say “never more”, this guy seems to be telling me “bring it on, meat”. 

I think this is going to be a weird Sunday. 



1 comment:

glasslass said...

Buzzard's are the garbage men of the animal world.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger