September 17, 2023

Football doesn’t build character, it reveals character

For the first time since big hair and shoulder pads were the fashion, I attended a college football game yesterday.  The Wabash College Little Giants took on the Butler Bulldogs at Butler University. It was a family affair. My daughter and son-in-law both graduated from Butler University. 

The daughter, SIL, both granddaughters, and my wife wore Bulldog T-shirts, I pulled on my scarlet Wabash shirt and off we went. Wabash lost to  the much bigger school, but it was still a great time. The small college atmosphere is still terrific for watching football. 

I just have one burning question. When did college kids get so young? They were all just kids. 

Wabash just before a touchdown pass


2 comments:

Jean said...

Seems the whole world is young.

Cappy said...

Host College Game Day in your back yard for next year's Butler/Wabash game.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger