October 16, 2023

Kung Fu Fighting

 It is Monday, back to work. I groaned as I climbed from bed, not because it is a work day, but because my body hurts. Cleaning, moving furniture, painting, up and down the ladder, stooping, and squatting leaves my muscles sore and my back aching. I need a real work day parked in my office chair to rest up. And since I’m complaining, after a week’s vacation I have hundreds of emails to deal with. It all beats unemployment! 

The downstairs is still completely wrecked with toys and furniture piled into the dining room and living room, waiting on the new sectional to be delivered Tuesday. Then we can start on getting everything back in shape, except I’m supposed to travel this week! It hope I can get the TV hooked back up for the wife before I have to go. Otherwise, she is stuck watching the little 36” tv in my office. 

I wish I had something more interesting. That’s life on this blog. I’m not sure why you bother. 

1 comment:

slugmama said...

We care because you are real and we like you. ;-)

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger