October 18, 2023

And for the good news

Okay, I’m not dead. I’m just busy. I have a massive project due at the beginning of November and I have to travel this week. 

I hesitate to claim there is no bad news because that is a sure invitation for calamity. 

The new sectional arrived yesterday. One of the delivery guys was so malodorous his BO smell linger long after they assembled the couch and departed. I had to light a candle to cover the stink. I hooked up the TV and we were able to sit on the new furniture and watch the big screen in bliss and comfort. 

Here is some mid-week music to keep you occupied:



1 comment:

Fuzzy Curmudgeon said...

Hopefully you have let the vendor know about their smelly deliveryman.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger