October 1, 2023

October Fools Day

The Cubs are ending the season in about the most Cubs way possible. Sigh. 

So, it is interesting, I had no intention of having a print version of my crappy book. I really did it so I could have one to prove to myself and future relatives I really wrote something, no matter how dubious the quality.* I never expected to sell paperback versions at a 2-1 rate over the ebook. Just so you know, my royalties are nearly identical, no matter which version you purchase. I do appreciate all of you who have purchased my book.

October is Halloween month. From the only monster movie I will watch:



*Some sales pitch, isn’t it? You would never know that is my profession.



5 comments:

Midwest Chick said...

One of my very favorite movies!! And congrats on selling paper copies of your books! :-)

Practical Parsimony said...

I would have never bought the book if I could not have bought copy.

Fuzzy Curmudgeon said...

I write because the characters yell at me until I do.

I am reading your book among other things. Not my usual cup of tea, but nice craftsmanship.

Fuzzy Curmudgeon said...

I just realized I should have said, not my usual cup of joe. I slay me. Maybe I need coffee.

Joe said...

Thanks.

I understand about the characters, I had the same problem.

I told the wife I don’t know what to do with myself, my brain has been tied up with imaginary people since January. I’m mentally bored.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger