May 25, 2024

Cloudy with a chance of napping

I stayed up late last night. I’m up early this morning. That’s not a combination I recommend. It means a nap this afternoon, I suspect. 

Some thunderstorms rolled through late yesterday evening. It wasn’t supposed to rain at all yesterday. I swear if I was as bad at forecasting as the folks at the weather bureau, I would be out of a job. 

There’s a couple of paragraphs of pure complaining. Sorry about that. 

I have classic country music playing on my spy device. Johnny Cash was just followed by Dolly singing I Will Always Love You. I always forget the original version is beautiful in a different way than Whitney Houston did it, proving a great song is a great song. 

I’ve rambled enough this morning. Enjoy your Saturday.


No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger