May 19, 2024

Do the Hokey Pokey

It’s looks to be a gorgeous Sunday here in zgod’s favorite State. It will be sunny and warm. We shall see what projects the wife decides are essential. 

The granddaughters spent the night last night . We went bowling and ate pizza and had a grand old time. The pizza was bowling alley pizza. The girls liked it. I thought it was meh at best. 

I’ve been having issues with my feet. Spending a week standing on barely carpeted concretes and beaucoup walking a couple of weeks ago has contributed mightily to my pain levels. Pushing off on no-support bowling shoes did not help. Last night  I am limping around the house this morning. 

Since my surgically repaired right foot never completely healed, I have put more stress on my left foot and now it is bothering me. Both feet have the same problem- excessively high arches, so it is quite possible I have bone spurs and stress fractures in the left foot too. I just know it hurts this morning. 

I hobble around like an old man these days. Oh wait, I am an old man. 

2 comments:

Linda said...

I have very high arches. The doctor thought I had broken a bone in my foot. Nope, just age-related arthritis. That made me seem old! And, leads to a limp if I walk too much. "That's what it's all about." Sorry!

Fuzzy Curmudgeon said...

You'll never be older than me.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger