May 21, 2024

What do you mean it is only Tuesday?


I could type out a  scorching rant about the obvious cognitive dysfunction of the President. He thinks he was VP under Obama during the pandemic. We won’t even get into the slurring of words, falling, and stumbling around lost on stage. If you are so blinded by partisan leanings you refuse to see things as they are, well rest assured our political enemies around the globe sure do. 

Unfortunately, the Veep is possibly worse in so many ways. 

Look, it is a beautiful day and I’m in a good mood. I propose we listen to music instead. I have several songs swirling in my head, but we are going with some outlaw country because I want to.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger